October 24, 2012

I Believe I Am Getting A Cold...

And oh, how that makes me sad.  I have been fighting some sort of nasal/congestion war and I fear I have lost.  Even copious amounts of hand washing can't save you from the inevitability of the common cold.  Darn you One-A-Day Immunity Boost Gummy Vitamins---it was all in vain! 

I believe offices are the worst place to be when you want to remain illness free (see also...schools, daycare facilities, airplanes...)  They are hot houses laden with petri dishes of viral plague.  Circulated air, small/close quarters, people who do not share my love of clorox disinfecting wipes....I was doomed.  As soon as I heard the sniffles and coughs resonating through the hallways, I knew I was at a health risk!  There's only so much you can do short of a respirator that will prevent you from catching some bug.

I feel a headache coming on.  That can't be good.  (And NO, I refuse to believe my headache is caused by my lack of nutritional food choices today...)

Here's to all those bound for the chorus of sniffles and coughs...otherwise known as cold/flu season!

Bergen Says:  Achoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment