For some reason my days are all off. I have woken up every morning this week believing it's Friday, and then come to the realization that it is not. Today is Wednesday. Why is it not Friday?
Have I ever mentioned my love of sweaters? I don't think I have. I love them. I would wear them everyday if it A) was weather appropriate year round B) was possible with the amount of sweaters I have in relation to days of the year C) didn't make me look/appear strange.
Yes, I'm wearing one today. And I love it. I'm not talking...Christmas sweater, or hideous concoction like Neil from The Santa Clause....I'm talking comfy, cute sweater. Like this:
Cute. Warm. Stylish. Goes with anything---sweater!
As I mentioned yesterday, I joined Pinterest. I caved. And yes, it is addicting. And yes, I spend more time scrolling through the seemingly endless pages than I should. But, I enjoy it. It's better than Facebook. I'll tell you why: 1) You don't just type up whatever you want and post it. 2) I didn't make it up so the comments (of which there are very few) are not personal and therefore I disregard them. 3) It is a way to share ideas, share common interests and enjoy other people's talent.
I'm not trying to sell you on it. If you are on Pinterest, good for you! You know what I speak of. If you are not on Pinterest and don't wish to be---I feel you. I was four square against it until I caved and checked it out. Yes. It's a huge waste of time. But I'd rather look through crafts, styles, quotes and other such inspirations than scroll through the stupidity of human kind that expresses itself via Facebook....but I digress.
It is Wednesday...not Friday.
Bergen Says: Sweaters ahoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment