February 4, 2013

Back to the Grindstone

The weekend got away from me.  I did end up having an infection and went to the doctor.  I'm on a careful watch, super hydrated, antibiotic treatment.  I would have loved to stay in bed today.  I seriously considered it.  But the work must go on...and the paychecks it brings in are necessary to live!

We attended a Superbowl party last night.  I'm not much of a football fan, but it was pretty fun.  Good food, good game.  I didn't really have a team, but if I had followed in my Mom's footsteps, I probably would have been rooting for the team that lost.  Oh well.  I only enjoy football when someone I know is playing.  Like my brothers.

I'm still not 100% as far as health goes.  But I promised myself I'd make it through today.  I have the last episode of my current TV show obsession to look forward to.  Then I only have to wait until the 5th season is released to continue.  Seriously, one of the best and most captivating series I've watched.

And I've watched a lot!

I sometimes like series better than movies.  But I don't watch them while they air.  I like to wait until there are a few season out, so I can watch them without commercials and one right after the other.  I don't handle suspense well.  I like to know what happens on my terms, not the TV stations.

I own, have watched or am currently watching the following:

-I Love Lucy
-Big Bang Theory
-Sex and the City
-The Vampire Diaries
-Grey's Anatomy
-True Blood
-Lost
-The Secret Life of the American Teenager
-Make It or Break It
-Friends With Benefits

I think there are a few more, but these are what come to mind now. I do love me a good TV series.  :)

Bergen Says:  This is your brain on television...



No comments:

Post a Comment