February 7, 2013

Thursdayness

I apologize that I neglected my blog yesterday.  It was an insanely busy day.  I spent my day at our partner office working on some files there.  They are generally the less busy office, but that wasn't the case yesterday.  I have a headache from the stress and tension still.

I started writing out Thank You's for the wedding yesterday.  I was on number 53 before my hand decided to give up.  We still have a ton to go, but I made a little progress, so I'm feeling pretty good about it.  I wonder how long they'll sit there ready to go before I finally go buy postage and send them.  My goal is to get them out before our 1 year anniversary.  It sounds doable!

Tomorrow is pay day Friday.  Those are the best kind of Fridays.  I am thankful the weekend is almost here.  I really do live for the weekend.  But I'll be able to grocery shop, stock up our depleted pantry and sleep.  I have been so tired lately!  I think my body is still recuperating from the infection.  I should really let it sleep more.  Not that I really have an excuse, I just don't go to bed early enough.  

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for winter to be over.  I want spring and sunshine and flowers and less snow/slush/ice/cold.  I'm ready for summer.  Mentally that is....physically I'm so not....not ready to jump back into a bathing suit yet.  Not that I really have the time to swim like I want.  I do miss swimming.


Well, I feel like this has been a rambling of my thoughts and not a very good blog post, but I'm strangely comfortable with it.

Bergen Says:  Thursdays would be better if they were Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment