March 25, 2013

Another Week Begins

Happy Monday, you faithful blog stalker, you!

We find ourselves on Monday again.  If only they weren't so frequent!  My weekend was fairly uneventful.  Friday night Chris invited one of his friends over, we hung out and watched some movies, and played the Wii a little bit.  He ended up spending the night.

Saturday I slept in until a shameful hour of the afternoon and waited for Chris to get home from work.  My Mother-in-Law is the Chairman for Distinguished Young Women in the next town over and we went and supported her in that on Saturday Night.  It was fun and cute and entertaining.  She always does such a great job!  I was a candidate in it back when it was still known as Jr. Miss.  I can't say that I am a huge advocate of it, but every one of the girls that performed won a scholarship of some sort, and I can definitely appreciate that.  I like when I don't know any of the girls competing, it makes it easier to watch, and then I don't feel disappointed with the outcome.  I usually have a pretty good idea of who is going to win what.

Sunday was another lazy day.  I worked out (twice!!!).  Did some housework and a few loads of laundry and vegged in front of the TV   Which I felt entitled to since I had actually exercised (twice!!!).  Chris spent the entire day playing League of Legends or something like that.  I didn't really see or speak to him at all.  I ended the night with a bowl of Mac-N-Cheese and Finding Nemo.

Overall it was a satisfying weekend.  Tonight we plan on decorating eggs for Easter.  I am pretty excited!

Bergen Says: Easter in March....le what?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment