A new month means a chance to set some new goals and start fresh. I do love new beginnings. I am looking forward to warmer weather and the growth of spring greenery.
Some of my May goals:
--Continue exercising on a daily basis
--Continue eating healthier
--Read at least 3 books
--Spend more time with family
--Cook/Bake more
--Spend more time with Chris
--Develop a new hobby
--Send Thank You notes (terribly, horribly late with these...)
My Pandora station has been playing The Beach Boys. Nothing says summer quite like they do! I am so looking forward to it!
Last night, my wonderful husband gave me a massage. It was fabulous. I slept very well last night, and really could have slept some more this morning. We put in Rocky and he put his years of higher education to work. Actual massages (with the table and oils and everything) are a rare treat for me! I usually have to schedule one at the spa he works at to get one! I am grateful. I needed/wanted one!
As I've said before, May is a busy month! Two of my brother's birthdays, Mother's day, my parent's anniversary, Memorial Day....lots going on! I'm sure it will go by quickly, just like April did.
It's hump day. I'm already dreaming of the weekend. It can't get here quickly enough!
Do you have any wonderful plans for May or this coming weekend? Leave a comment and let me know!
Bergen Says: First Hump Day of May!
No comments:
Post a Comment