Hello. Welcome to my usual Tuesday post. Tuesday with a Twist. I will post 9 things that are NOT true and 1 thing that is. You decide which you think is true. Have fun :)
1) Greek yogurt is my favorite. Thick and creamy...yum!
2) Country music is the best.
3) I broke my wrist after falling out of a tree when I was 7.
4) I had no idea Chris was proposing to me. It was a huge shock and surprise.
5) August is my favorite month.
6) I wish I were taller.
7) Floral scents are my favorite.
8) If I could be any magical creature, I would be a mermaid.
9) I weigh a beautiful 120 pounds.
10) I'm never on time.
Feel free to play this game yourself.
Bergen Says: See you tomorrow!
I am going to say that the true one is number........... 5??? :S
ReplyDeleteYes!
Delete