July 19, 2013

Blargh

I've given up on trying to apologize for my lack of blog posts lately.  Every time I remember that I have a blog that needs updating, I just can't bring myself to be creative enough to post.  That's life.  I will eventually post about our camping trip!  It just won't be today.

I am working a half day today and then have the wonderful task of going to the dentist for a crown.  I hate telling people that because who wants to admit that they didn't take good care of their teeth and now have to have a fake one put on?  I am super good about dental hygiene now...but I wasn't that great as a child.  I haven't had a cavity since grade school, but this is a left over from then and it needs to be done.  I really dislike the dentist.  I hate being numb.  It lasts for hours and I am NOT a fan.

This will be my longest appointment to date.  It should take anywhere from 2-3 hours.  That is forever long.  Then you're numb for hours upon hours after and it just takes forever to shake that dentist feel and taste from your mouth.  Blargh.

Also, it's date night...and I won't be able to really eat or do anything fun with a bum mouth.  I wonder if that'll push our plans out the door.  Who knows.  I'm sure it'll be fantastical anyway.  If my mouth de-numbs.  Does anybody else hate that feeling?  It honestly makes me crazy.  I may have to go home and sleep it away to keep my sanity.

(Repetitive much???)

Well, I posted.  It's mostly a rant about dentists and being numb, but hey, it's a post and I'm counting it.  Have a splendorous weekend!  Do something exciting!

Mucho Lovo,

Bergen

No comments:

Post a Comment