What a crazy week this has been. I won't bore you with all the monotony, but you can tell I haven't even had time to blog. I made a very short post yesterday...nothing exciting at all. Today will not be different.
It's Thursday...which means tomorrow is Friday. The tail end of the week is always better than the beginning. The weekend is almost here. We have plans to go to a play this Friday for date night. Then we will shop on Saturday for groceries and whatnot. Extended date night.
Chris has been feeling under the weather lately. Some stomach thing. One of his friends has norovirus, so we were concerned up front that he had caught it, but we're feeling like it's more of a 24 hour flu thing instead. Thank goodness.
Other than that, I plan on cleaning my house (sadly, a disaster...) and resting up. I have been so tired lately. I have been going to bed early and snoozing my way through most of my alarms in the morning. Blah. Sleeping in is definitely on the agenda.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment