July 10, 2013

Wigging Out

My contacts are having issues this morning. They don't want to align right, so I have been playing with them ever since they were put in.  It's pretty obnoxious!  Any suggestions, fellow contact wearers?  It was so annoying yesterday, I ended up wearing my glasses.  I didn't bring them today.

I can't believe it's finally Wednesday.  This week has felt super stretched out.  But it's hump day, and it's all down hill from here.  I am very excited.  We are getting closer, and closer to my camping trip!  We are stocking up on our half of the food and supplies on Friday and then we leave Saturday morning.  There will be a ton to do in the national park we are camping in...lots of things to see, board walks to explore and whatnot.  I can't wait!

Last night was pretty boring.  I got home and fell asleep on the couch for about an hour and a half.  Then I woke up wanting to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  (I have been watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory to fall asleep this week, and it was time for the alternate version!)  So, I trudged to my parents house, thinking that they had it.  Well they had the case, but not the DVD.  So, I borrowed some other movies and slunk back home.

I still really wanted to watch it, so I ended up renting it from Amazon instant play.  I didn't really feel like watching it on my itty-bitty kindle, so I had to register our Wii, so I could watch it on the TV.  It was a long process, but I really wanted to watch it!  I finally did :)  Now that it's all set up, I may rent more movies!  Who knows.

Anyway, it's supposed to be super nice today.  Up in the 90's.  Chris and I have the afternoon off so maybe we'll go swimming!  Hooray!

Bergen Says: Happy Wednesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment