Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend! I have a fun little tidbit to share! Today is my Friday--we are heading out on vacation tomorrow. I am pretty excited to take a break from the drudgery of every day life and do something different.
Chris' dad has been asking us to come down to Texas to visit him and Chris' half siblings for a while and we are finally doing it! We leave for the airport city tomorrow to do some big city shopping and then fly out on Saturday. It's a short trip, we fly home on Tuesday, but at this point we will take whatever we can get as a break! I didn't really want to be gone over the Thanksgiving holiday, so I'm glad we worked it out to be back in plenty of time for that!
To be honest, I'm a little nervous about flying while pregnant. I'm worried about getting through security without any issues and making it to and from Texas safely. I've never been worried about flying before. I'm really hoping it's uneventful! Expect an update on that when we return.
Speaking of updates...this means that I probably won't be blogging until next Wednesday. This sort of puts a dent in my Thankful posts, but I will try to make them up! Maybe I'll post a massive thankful post to make up for my missed days. I haven't decided yet.
I'm mostly excited for warmer weather and a chance to visit a place I've never been! I even packed shorts...I hope I get to wear them. Shorts in November! What a thought.
Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and share some of our fun news. I'm super thankful for vacations...I have a feeling this will be our last one for a little while since baby boy will be in tow soon! I've heard it's hard to travel with babies, so we'll probably put that off for a while. And as I said, I probably won't be posting for a few days...but don't freak out...I'll be back!
Have a splendorous weekend! I'll see you on Wednesday! What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment