I'm sure you've noticed my absence from the blogging world. As you may have guessed, we finally got to meet our sweet baby boy. I don't have a whole lot of time to delve into his birth story right now, but I will be sure to post about it in the near future.
Introducing, Miles J. Cook: Born at 11:08 PM on January 24, 2014. He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long. He's absolutely adorable and perfect to us in every way.
 |
| Right after he was born...he sort of had a gorilla head. |
 |
| He responds really well to both Chris and I's voices. |
 |
| Such a sweet baby boy! |
 |
| And then there were 3! |
Hopefully this will tide you over until I can write up a post about his birth. We are totally smitten!
No comments:
Post a Comment