September 29, 2014

My Baby is 8 Months Old!

Miles officially turned 8 months on September 24th.

The number of month's he's been here in our lives keeps going up, but I still have this image of a crinkly forehead and tiny baby stuck with me.  Part of me loves that he is growing up so well, and we love every minute of his development of skills.  Part of me wants my snuggly, tiny baby back.

8 Months:

--He loves apples, applesauce, peaches, string beans, macaroni and cheese, rice, teriyaki jerky, flavored rice puffs and french fries.
--He refuses to actually crawl, and instead does this army crawl/drag himself across the floor to get the things he wants.  It's adorable!
--He's into EVERYTHING.  We've seriously had to baby proof. If there is anything we don't want him playing with, he'll somehow find it!
--He has one tooth, that's right, just one.  He tries to eat with it...you can imagine how successful that is, it's cute when he tries though!
--He has a really cheesy smile face that he will do at you whenever he's happy.  It's adorable.
--Watching his personality come through has been so fun!  He is so much like his dad, it's ridiculous.
--We upgraded to a Stage 2 car seat because he is so tall!  I can't believe it!
--We have FINALLY established a decent routine for eating, sleeping and playing!  I am so relieved.  Every once in a while he'll throw us for a loop, but for the most part we have a pretty good schedule down.

Someday's I'm amazed that we have been so blessed with such a wonderful baby.  He really is the most smart, adorable, perfect baby I could ever have imagined.  We are all completely in love.

As my dad, and Miles' grandpa, likes to say---He's been out, almost as long as he was in!

He is my darling boy, and I love him.



He has changed so much in the past 8 months...and I know he'll keep on changing!  We find him more adorable every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment