November 25, 2014

November 25th: Excited!

Today, I'm thankful for social media and the opportunities it presents.

I am hosting an online Jamberry Nail Wrap party for my good friend, Hailey!  It started yesterday and will go until the end of the week.  I am so blown away by the response I have received so far.

It might seem like a silly thing to be thankful for, but helping my friend out with her job is really important to me.  Being a stay at home mom is great, but being able to work as a consultant and stay home is even better!  I am really proud to support her endeavors!

Also, Jamberry is AWESOME!

Drop by my Facebook page to join in on the fun.  If parties aren't your thing, drop by the website and browse through the 300+ wrap designs and place an order!  Almost all of them are buy 3 get 1 free.

They make great gifts, stocking stuffers and self-treats!

haileytom.jamberrynails.net


These are my fingers and toes.  On my fingers: Simply Daisy  On my toes:  Lunar Landing

They really are such fun!  Let me know if you want a free sample! :)  I'll hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment