November 9, 2014

November 8th: Spoiled

Today, I'm thankful for a few things that fall under one trip today.

I'm thankful for a really good baby who travels well.  He sleeps well in the car, and is such a good baby out in public.  He's so easy to take places.  I love that.

I'm thankful for my husband, who puts up with my indecisive behavior!

We went on an impromptu shopping trip.  I have a hard time making decisions when I KNOW what I'm looking for.  When I don't know...it can take a while.

He's so good to me.

He actually ended up buying me some clothes.  I'm spoiled.

I'm thankful that we are able to provide the necessities of life for our baby, and even a few extra things.

We bought a baby gate and walker from a local garage sale site.  Not necessities...but nice to have.

We also picked up a few Christmas themed books for him.  Miles loves books.  He's just like his mama.

So much to be thankful for.  I really am spoiled.

The shirts I acquired.  So fun!!

The books for Miles.  I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment