The sky is blue, and so am I
when like the clouds, life passes by.
I retreat to an empty home,
and often go to bed alone.
When morning comes and I awake,
Your sleeping form I dare not shake.
The weekend comes and even then
I find myself alone again.
We have one day we're not apart
but then we know the week will start.
And once again I'll have just me
to count upon for company.
I never thought our 'wedded bliss'
would leave me feeling quite like this.
Copyright © Bergen Cook 2012 All Rights Reserved
No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
Now thats just plain depressing. At least you have Sunday... that has to count for something.
ReplyDeleteIt does count for something! Although, that's his free day too, so most of the time he wants to do his own thing. Go marriage!
ReplyDelete