October 15, 2012

One Month!

Dear Void---


I have officially been married a month!  I keep checking the calendar to make sure this is correct.  It doesn't seem like that much time has passed.  But it has.

There has been some debate at my house as to whether this counts as an "anniversary".  Some parties (which shall go unnamed) claim that anniversaries are annual things, hence "ann"iversary.  But people have been celebrating their 1-month, 6-month anniversaries forever.  So I would like to say that I win this argument.  It may seem like a petty thing to celebrate, but I count every month as a victory! :)

Yesterday, I tried my hand at making something that both Chris and I enjoy eating.  We usually order it as an appetizer when we eat out.  I have hoarded recipes of this dish since I first tasted fell in love with it, but never tried it.  I am happy to say that my attempt at spinach and artichoke dip was very successful.  Other than not having the ingredients immediately on hand, I think this is something I will be making again.  (I brought it for lunch today, that's how delicious it is!)  I do think I will try some of the other recipes for a more healthy one...(mayo, sour cream and cream cheese are delicious, but also clog your arteries with their creamy goodness..)

I also apologize for my obsessive parenthetical use.  (I just think they make good afterthoughts!) :D

Anyway, some of you are asking for pictures and have had general questions about the blog...I will probably post about that in the coming week.  If you have any questions for me, personal or otherwise, feel free to comment or e-mail and I will add them into my Q & A blog. 

Today, Bergen Says: We Made It!

No comments:

Post a Comment