October 29, 2012

Monday Morning...

Oh Monday...

I don't know exactly what it is about you that is so awful.  I think it's the snap back to reality after a few short days of bliss that make you so hard to like.  I feel like all of my Monday posts are the same, since Mondays are the worst and I have nothing better to do but rub my sleepy eyes, take another sip of my caffeinated beverage and curse you. 

This past weekend was fun!  Chris and I carved pumpkins Friday night and watched Halloween appropriate movies.  Then we had friends over for dinner on Sunday and that was a lot of fun!  More so than I had originally anticipated.  Those of you who know me, know that I'm not terribly inclined to make new friends or put forth an effort in creating new relationships.  This, I'm sure, will be a great fault someday.  But I really enjoyed the time we all spent together.

Chris made delicious pasta, we played Wii games and then separated into our boy/girl groups and the boys discussed games and we girls discussed life.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that she and I had a lot in common.  It's nice to find that sometimes.  We are planning another get together for tonight...a trip to the local haunted attraction.  I am oozing with anticipation! (Kidding...I am not a fan...)

Anyway...this weekend being fun makes this Monday that much more dreary. 

On a positive note---my car is up and running again! (Thanks, Dad!!!)  You never realize how convenient having a car is until you don't have one that runs.  Super thankful it's back to its good old self!

Here's hoping your Monday becomes magnificent!

Bergen Says: Mondays Make Misery

No comments:

Post a Comment