Last night we joined our newly made friends and made the
I am NOT a fan of scary things. I don't like scary movies, or scary books, or scary places. I am one of those typical females that shrieks and jumps and it's just not a pleasant experience. I feel like I am justified in this. I spend most of my evenings/nights/weekends alone! I am very good at scaring myself. My mind gets to work and makes my home a creepy place to be. It's only when it's dark, cold and I'm all alone that it recalls every cinematic event that creeped me out. It's like..."Oh, remember that scary movie you watched 8 years ago...you should totally think about how she was alone in her house just like you and got killed!" Thanks mind, sometimes you overdo yourself.
Anyway, I survived the haunted episode and have an entire year to recuperate before Chris drags me to it again. At least this time I wasn't the only
Everyone should be so proud of me! I actually got out of my house on a week night! I had a fun, late night weekend, followed by a late-night Monday. Needless to say I am exhausted and am looking forward to, what I hope will be, a relaxing evening. (Complete with Barefoot Contessa and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...)
And yes, only after I had typed up this whole post did I remember that today is Truthful Tuesday...
I am so good at remembering these things... I will be brief.
1) I have one pair of jeans that fit and are comfortable to wear, but am too cheap to go buy more.
2) I do not like the color pink
3) I have more pairs of shoes than I have room for.
4) Wet socks are one of my biggest pet peeves. (You know like when you step on wet carpet, or in a wet patch in the kitchen...hate it!)
5) I miss my short hair.
Go ahead and tell me your Truthful Tuesday Tidbits!
Bergen Says: Eat, Drink and be Scary for tomorrow is Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment