November 30, 2012

November in Review

Where did November go?  I can't believe it's already over and December is starting tomorrow.  What a trip.  The older I get, the shorter the days, weeks and months seem to get as well.  Soon 2013 will come thundering in, as new years tend to do, and I will write the wrong date, reminisce about the past year and get closer to my one year anniversary.  Crazy.

November was a quick month.  It was the first full month of life for this blog.  I wrote about some things I'm thankful for and posted (what I hope were) some thought provoking blogs.  It has been fun to see this blog take on a little personality and become my portal for transforming my thoughts coherently.  I missed writing.  It's something I had to do all the time in school, but there is little call for the creative side of me in my profession, so it has been fun!

Between snow woes, car chaos and my first day after Thanksgiving shopping experience, 2012's November was a busy and memorable month.  We put up our first married Christmas tree, began decorating our tiny house, shoveled snow, had the first Thanksgiving with in-laws and had a lot of fun.

Chris and I succumbed to the addiction of television series and have been obsessively watching Lost when we have free time together.  I have also been watching Grey's Anatomy faithfully and finished up Sister Wives, Lie to Me, and a few others.  We probably watch way too much, but we have so little time together, why not do what we know we love? :)

We were blessed to have a few opportunities to earn some extra money this month, which helped out with our car problems and our ever growing list of bills!  I swear they increase every month.  At this rate, we will be functioning in the dark, turning off the heat and doing laundry twice a month!

To sum up, November was a great month and went by far too quickly.   We had some crazy adventures and as always life kept us humble.

Bergen Says: Goodbye November---Hello December!

No comments:

Post a Comment