I don't have much to blog about this morning. It's early, I'm tired and the weekend was pretty lame. Monday's get harder as I get older (I swear, every Monday will have this complaint...my apologies).
Anyway, it's Monday, it's not snowing (the best part of today, so far) and my car door was frozen shut this morning. That was awesome. Happy December to me.
I put up the Christmas lights and gel window decorations (lovingly called jellies) this past weekend. I turned them on for a little while and then started panicking about our electric bill. So, they are up. They just might not be turned on until the 24th. For such a small house (translated as, one light in the bathroom pretty much lights up the whole house...) we sure do use a lot of electricity. But whatever. It looks like we're festive in the day time.
Is it too early to want Christmas Vacation? I need caffeine.
Bergen Says: Blech
No comments:
Post a Comment