Good Morning faithful blog stalkers!
A quick post for a Friday Morning. I have listed a few of my current favorite things for your viewing pleasure.
1) Mumford and Sons---they are everything I have ever wanted in a musical group.
2) Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa---delicious!!
3) Dried Kiwi---don't hate it until you try it!
4) Stauffer's Whale Crackers---so much better than goldfish.
5) Pure Couture for women by Karen Low---makes my top 5 list of excellent perfumes.
6) Mary Kay TimeWise: Luminous Wear Liquid Foundation---the best match I've found for foundation. I'm Ivory 4.
7) Urban Decay Naked Palette---best eye shadow palette I've ever owned.
8) Urban Decay Complexion Potion: Pore Perfecting Primer---my new favorite face primer.
9) Smucker's Natural Chunky Peanut Butter---because natural is better. (No preservatives or binding agent means mixing it together every time you want it and keeping it refrigerated, but it's better for you!)
10) And this...
She sits on my desk and holds my paperclips. My mom won her in a drawing of some kind, and then gave her to me. She makes me laugh. Be jealous. (The only information it says on it is that it was made in China..sorry for those who want to have one too...)
What are some of your favorite things?
Bergen Says: Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens....
Just to clarify, I am in no way affiliated with any of the above listed companies, I receive no compensation for mentioning their products, I simply like them and think you might too!

No comments:
Post a Comment