So sorry. I forget how easy it is to neglect my blog. I posted once last week, and that was it. That week of vacation was not good for my blogging habits.
Anyway, it's Monday! Surprisingly enough, it hasn't been that awful. I've been busy most of the day and that helps it go by quickly. Also, my car started up this morning and Chris' car is being fixed, so we should be okay in the next few days.
Here's the story:
Chris' car leaked all its oil onto the snow covered road in front of our house. He drove it without realizing there was little to no oil and it flipped out on him. Luckily the engine is not shot. And it has been so cold here lately (think -10 and under) that my car refuses to start in the morning without being jumped. And because Chris' car is out of commission until we fix whatever is leaking, we don't have a car to jump it with. Read...awful weekend. One unreliable car to get us both to work and home again. Awesome.
On top of that I had a killer migraine Saturday night/Sunday morning. It was a doozy. So much for my idea of a less headache filled 2013. Despite these setbacks, things are looking up. Fingers Crossed!
Anyway, I really hope to get back in the swing of blogging. It's the only way I write things down anymore.
Chris and I finally went to see Wreck It Ralph. It was cute. We both enjoyed it and had a few laughs. Now that all the movies we want to see are at the $5 and Under theater, we can afford to go see them! Skyfall will be there this weekend...we may go! I am thankful to live near a college town that offers affordable entertainment, or Chris and I would never go anywhere.
Well, that's all for now.
Bergen Says: I'm bad---and that's good. I will never be good---and that's not bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment