January 8, 2013

...Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Did you ever read this book when you were younger?  I did. And today---I can relate to poor Alexander.  And since we all know I love lists:

-My favorite dress pants split down the crotch this morning ---mind you, I'm at work.
-I have no car to drive home to change.
-Work sucks.  I'm not paid what I'm worth.
-I'm feeling getting fat.  Hence---the dress pants splitting.
-It feels like a Monday
-It's taking all I've got to not punch a co-worker today.
-I'm admitting all of this on the internet and sending it out into the void, which in hindsight...not a good plan.  Not that many Bergen's...and I only have one job.
-So not caring right now.

Awesome!  On a quick, happier side note---Happy Birthday, Mom!  You're awesome!  You're my best friend, a great source of wisdom for me and I love you! Have a fabulous day.

Bergen Says: I think I'll go to Australia...


No comments:

Post a Comment