January 21, 2013

Monday Negatives

It's -5 degrees this morning.  It was way too cold to make a healthy smoothie, so I opted for some salted caramel hot chocolate instead.  My top half is warm and my bottom half is cold.  I should probably wear warmer clothes, but what can you do when you have no money and a closet full of skirts?

Day 87 of not having two vehicles.  Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but seriously one car for a long time.  Also, not sure what was going through my husbands head, but he handed over all of his keys to the car repairman and doesn't have a key to the house.  That has been fun.

Our work schedules are so different that it's hard to know who gets the one house key we now have to share.  I'm tired of it.

I'm just tired in general.  I didn't sleep well last night.  I kept having crazy dreams and my mind was on overdrive.  I don't like nights when my brain won't settle.  I think I'm in for another super fabulous Monday.  Yay me.

I apologize for this hurricane of complaint, I certainly hope your Monday is turning out better than mine!  Mondays are crap, it's cold and I want to be sleeping.  Shocking, I know.  Well...I'm off to drink more of this delicious hot chocolate:

The fact that it's in a blue and brown zebra mug does make it slightly better than your average beverage.

Bergen Says:  If two negatives equal a positive than I should be SWIMMING in positivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment