January 18, 2013

Fabulous Friday!

Friday's are pretty great.  Despite the fact that it is once again 2 degrees outside, it is proving to be a pretty good day.  I am tired this morning.  But I'm wearing my galoshes and I am pretty okay with it.

I feel like that paragraph was random...it probably is.  I'm over it.

:)  Aren't they cute???                                          Galoshes

We are slow at work right now, despite the crazy temperature issues.  I guess the work is supposed to start rolling in.  I'm not crossing my fingers or anything.  I'm okay with an easy schedule.  I do like being busy, but Friday's are good non-busy days.

It's 11:11! Make a wish!

Chris' car is still out of commission.  Thankfully, his grandparents let him borrow their car.  We really can't afford to buy one right now.  I know we both need cars, but it just doesn't seem to work into our budget.  Where does the money go?  Seriously.  I do not want to owe anyone money.  I don't know why this is such a hard concept for people.  At this rate, we will not have control over our own money for the next 3-5 years.  I want to have kids eventually.  I told Chris we wouldn't until we were debt free.

That's a long time.

I mostly spend my time worrying about money, watching 30 Rock and waiting for something else bad to happen.  It's exciting--by jealous!

Karly---I could really use that cookie monster right now.  I'm really hoping you pull through and deliver one tonight.  I'll be pretty devastated if you don't...considering that's the only thing I have to look forward to today.  This is a guilt inducing paragraph.  So, please...don't disappoint me!

Bergen Says: These are a  few of my favorite things....


No comments:

Post a Comment