January 30, 2013

Q and A

The questions that were recently exchanged between my sister and I---and my answers to them.

5 things on my bucket list:

1) Tour Europe
2) Go on a cruise
3) Pay cash for a new car
4) Have at least $5,000 in my savings account
5) Visit every state


Favorite Color: Grey
Favorite Candy: FastBreak
Favorite Movie: The Holiday
Favorite Book/magazine/comic: To Kill a Mockingbird---Cosmopolitan---Zits

If you could live anywhere but Idaho, where would you live, why? I'm not picky...somewhere warm maybe!
Favorite song? Any song by Mumford and Sons
Favorite thing to do? Sleep
Favorite board game? I've been really into Monopoly lately
Favorite beverage? When I'm being good---cranberry juice.  When I'm not---Dr. Pepper

Favorite Day of Week: Saturday
Favorite Article of Clothing: Sweatshirts/Jeans
Favorite Catch Phrase: This is a hard one.  I like "Is that your final answer?" or "Yes, yes it is."

Favorite genre of music: Indi-folk, soft rock, the 80's...that sort of thing
Favorite instrument: Harp/Piano/Cello
Favorite school subject: English
Favorite food: Forms of potatoes/Chicken
Favorite sport to watch: Baseball/Swimming/Ice Skating

Favorite time of day:  The end
Dream job: Independently wealthy
Would you rather eat soup everyday for the rest of your life, or get stuck in traffic every day for the rest of your life? Stuck in traffic---not a soup fan
Favorite fruit/veggie?  Fruit: Apples   Veggie: Carrots
Biggest fear:  Earthquakes and abductions

Favorite car:  I really want a nice truck...not picky about what kind.  
Hair up or down?  The longer my hair gets, the less I wear it down.  
Braids or curls?  Both.  
Cats or dogs?  Cats are good cuddlers, dogs are good friends.  
Movies or TV Shows?  Right now---tv shows.  
Gold or silver? Silver
Even or odd numbers: Odd

Favorite animal: Penguin
Would you rather be tall or short:  I'd like to be short for a week
If you could speak another language: French
What you wish your natural hair color was: Reddish, Dark Brown
Would you rather marry a good dancer who couldn't sing, or a good singer who couldn't kiss?  The former
One thing you wish you were good at: Art

It's funny what you don't know about the people you have lived with!

Bergen Says:  Ask Jeeves



No comments:

Post a Comment