January 29, 2013

Truthful Tuesday

It's Tuesday and that means I have ten true things for you:

1) My younger sister learned to ride a bike without training wheels before me.
2) I once ruined a Thanksgiving pie by throwing a salmon on it.  Unintentionally of course.
3) I sprained my knee badly while jumping over a hurdle and I never had a desire to pursue sports after that.
4) I was obsessed with Destiny's Child when I was in Junior High.  I still have all of their CD's.
5) I picked out my wedding ring.  (Don't do it!  Let him surprise you.)
6) The first time I 'fake baked' was when I was eighteen.
7) I had braces my Jr-Sr years of high school.  They wanted to keep them on, but I made the orthodontist remove them before I left for college.
8) I participated in the Jr. Miss program (before it became Distinguished Young Woman) and think it was a huge waste of my time.
9) I do not like the color pink.
10) I have never in my life text or used "LOL" in a conversation.

It is hard to think of these things!  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Bergen Says: This was a bit of a throwback...feel free to tell me your ten Tuesday throwback things!

No comments:

Post a Comment