January 9, 2013

Sheesh!

Okay---so I would say that I have failed miserably with my 2013 resolutions thus far.  I know, it's been an entire 9 days since the new year began and already I'm failing.  Awesome.

I would like to report that I exercised for the first time (this year...) last night.  It was fun.  I played Just Dance 2, did 30 minutes of Pilates (with a resistance band...oh yeah!), did some stretching and then watched relaxation videos on YouTube    It was awesome.  I slept really well last night.  Due to sheer exhaustion or those video, I'll never know!

Chris' car was ready to be picked up last night, so we made the trek out to the mechanic's house and picked it up.  I have my own car again! Yay.  I admit I had grown accustomed to someone else driving me to work.  It's funny how fast you get used to luxury.  (It's equally funny that someone else driving me places counts as a luxury!)

It's almost 30 degrees this morning.  Another thing that counts as a luxury!  It's not freezing, but we have a chance of snow.  I hope it doesn't, because Chris and I share a window scraper and he has it.

I have plans to have a 'just sweat' girl's night with my sister tonight.  I'm pretty stoked for it.  Be jealous.  There will probably be salad and water and copious amounts of sweat.  And it will probably end with me cheering her on as I pray for death on the couch.  (Read:  She thinks Jillian is FUN.....yup.  You read it right.)  I just have to watch Jillian videos and my asthma kicks in. I have yet to actually do one.

I like slower paced workout videos---Walk Away the Pounds, 10 Minute Solutions---that sort of thing.  When I'm REALLY feeling ambitious, I bust out the Gilad step aerobics video.  The old school 80's attire on a beach in Hawaii--totally awesome.  It kicks my butt.

Anyway, I really hope to be better about eating and exercising.  :)  I'd like to be cute by swim suit season.  It may seem like a petty goal, but I really like swimming and it's so much more fun when you are confident about how you look!  Plus, I definitely want to be a hot wife.  Who doesn't :P

Bergen Says:  Repeaters! (My fellow Gilad-ettes will know what I mean!)





No comments:

Post a Comment