February 27, 2013

I Thought... Yes!! And Then...No...It Wasn't.

I was really excited.  For some reason I thought it was Thursday when I opened up this site to type up a post.  I know it's not.  I told three people this morning that it was Wednesday.  But for some reason my blog makes me think it is Thursday.  It's not.  Boo you, blog.

I really need caffeine this morning.  It has been go, go, go all morning and now that things are finally slowing down, I could use a pop.  I am trying really hard to limit myself to one a day.  I usually crack one open for lunch, but it might be a little earlier today.

I am trying to get back into my 'eat healthy, workout' mode.  I tend to fail miserably over the weekends and then never pick it back up come Monday. On the bright side, I brought a salad for lunch today.  I'm feeling pretty good about it.

We finally bought a computer monitor for Chris to use with his computer...so we put the TV he was using in the bedroom and moved the bigger TV back out into the living room.  Now I can actually watch TV and work out.  Which is just about the only way I will, so I'm excited about that.

I usually walk/jog lightly on the treadmill and watch endless hours of Netflix or pop in a movie.  When you are enjoying what you're viewing, you aren't thinking about how miserable it is to be working out.  I have 6 months until my birthday...5 until Summer hits.  I'd like to be proud of my physical self around that time.

I don't care who you are...marriage makes you let yourself go.  Not cool, mother nature.  Not cool.

Bergen Says: Oh, Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment