February 26, 2013

Truthful Tuesday!

It's time for Truthful Tuesday.  I know you are super stoked!  As am I.

1) We cannot have chips in my house, or I lose all of my self control and eat them in one sitting.
2) I don't like talking on the phone.
3) 9 out of 10 times, I don't answer my front door.  Unless I know who is coming, it goes unanswered.
4) In exactly 6 months, I will be another year older!
5) I'm way too fickle to ever get a tattoo.
6) I've never had a smart phone.  I'd like one, but I'm too cheap to actually get one.
7) On bad days, I eat store bought frosting straight from the container.  (Even I cringed reading this...ew!)
8) I have eaten a homemade sandwich every day for lunch for the past week and a half!
9) I will not eat microwave popcorn.  I always eat it freshly air-popped.  It's so much better!
10) I feel like going on a road trip!

Man, it gets harder every week to come up with new Tuesday Truths!  Let's hear yours then!

Bergen Says: Journey is playing in the background..I know today will be okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment