February 11, 2013

Movies on a Monday

The following are the movies I do not own that I really wanted to watch this past weekend:

-Monsters Inc.
-Mulan
-Jane Eyre
-Steel Magnolias
-The Wizard of Oz


I watched a lot of movies...but not the ones that I really wanted to.  Overall it was a nice weekend.  I could have used an extra day, but who couldn't.

Thursday is Valentine's Day.  My first married one.  It's not a holiday that I've ever cared too much about, but we have a couple's massage scheduled and then dinner with friends.  I think it will be quite nice.  I always think it's weird when holidays fall in the middle of the week.  It restricts what you can do, but when Valentine's Day is over, that means it's Friday and that means the weekend.  And we all know that's my favorite.

For a Monday, things aren't too crazy yet.  I suppose it's only a matter of time!  It always gets you eventually.  Have a wonderful week everyone!

Bergen Says: Movie marathons are a part of my life routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment