February 19, 2013

Tuesday

It's Tuesday.  And although I feel like I have a lot of negative things to say about the day, I will stick to my Truthful Tuesday and spare you the agony of reading them.

Ten True Things for Tuesday:

1) I have a love/hate relationship with my handwriting
2) I almost always have an apple for breakfast
3) My husband picked my outfit for today
4) I wish I were independently wealthy and did not have to work
5) I became addicted to Downton Abbey over the weekend
6) I believe I am an anachronism---I should have been born well before this time.  And I probably should be English....preferably from Surrey.
7) I just learned how to link you to outside sources from my blog so that you know what I am talking about!
8) I do not like the name Keith or Heath or any name that ends in 'th'
9) Some people think it's cute when parents name all of their children using a system.  All starting with A's or all ending with N's or some silly pattern like that.  I think it's dumb.  I will not do it.  (Think--- the Duggar's)
10) I wish humans hibernated.  Think of how wonderful that would be!

I have included a picture of my handwriting for your viewing pleasure!


Bergen Says: Le What?

No comments:

Post a Comment