I have a headache coming on. I love those days when I wake up to headaches. I know they're going to be super awesome days...
I'm sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I was very busy with work and then I went home and watched 30 Rock and Toddlers and Tiaras and right before I drifted off to sleep I thought, "Oh, I didn't blog today..."
Last night I had a weird dream that I was in college with my good friend, Brad. We had some obscure math test that day that neither of us were prepared for. Somehow my couch was there, so Brad and I sat on that and tried to take this test. The course instructor just happened to be my old math teacher and he went around humming show tunes.
The whole thing was very obscure...and in the middle Brad got up and made a speech about civil rights and then my alarm went off.
I do miss Brad. He's always been one of my best friends. Making a speech about civil rights is so like him. I'm glad that even my subconscious knows this.
Bergen Says: Headaches and weird dreams to you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment