Oh, what a lovely weekend. It was relaxing and wonderful. I spent the entire day yesterday with my husband watching Harry Potter movies. We managed to get through six of them before I fell asleep! It was an all day event, and we spent most of it in bed. It was lovely. Sometimes you need days like that.
It wasn't all lazy though, I did make two loaves of banana bread and do the dishes. We also played a game of Battleship. (I won!) We also play Words With Friends, Draw Something and SongPop back and forth with each other. I found a new addicting game called 4 Pics 1 Word. You should try it. It's a fun, brain teaser!
I got a haircut on Saturday...it was the only reason I got up and ready for the day. It was just a trim. It needed to be cleaned up a little bit. I'm happy with it. The gal who cut my hair is expecting a baby on the 17th. She was cute! Everyone is having babies! It's crazy.
Friday night, we had friends over to play games. We ate Jimmy John's, watched Skyfall and had a great night. We played a game called Quelf. I do not recommend this game! It is ridiculous. Maybe if you have the right crowd of people, or if you play it with your family it'd be fun, but most of it is humiliating. Not my scene! We also played out classic game of Apples to Apples. It was fun! I can see it becoming a tradition.
Now, it's Monday morning. I'm not a fan! At least I have the last two Harry Potter movies to look forward to tonight. Oooh! And french bread pizza. Yeah! I'm pretty excited about it.
Well, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and you are prepped and ready for the new week ahead!
Bergen Says: Thunder Cats are go!
No comments:
Post a Comment