March 5, 2013

Truthfully...Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday, avid blog stalkers!

Tuesdays mean many things, but I know that we both agree, Tuesday means Monday is over!!!  It also means that you get ten fabulous true things to read about on my blog.  Try to contain your excitement please...

1) I may, or may not have brought a chocolate/peanut butter sandwich for lunch today...
2) Oreos are arguably my most favorite cookie.
3) I'm not a very 'flower kind of girl'. The only flowers at my wedding were my bouquet, bridesmaid corsages and groomsmen boutonnieres...and they were all fake.
4) It is currently a heart wrenching 9 degrees outside.
5) Tina Fey is currently my favorite celebrity female.
6) It weirds me out that younger generations are married and having babies.
7) I once stayed in North Bergen, New Jersey on our Senior Class East Coast Trip.  My classmates had a field day coming up with inappropriate jokes about it.
8) Bus rides make me melancholy.
9) I have a slight obsession with Pyrex.
10) The following video is one that never fails to brighten my day!!!


Bergen Says:  Because everyone can use a little pick me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment