March 18, 2013

Happiness Is...

When the snow begins to melt and I can actually walk on and see the sidewalk outside my house. :)

Happy Monday, everyone! I feel spring in the air, and I can't tell you how happy that makes me!  It did snow a little bit yesterday, but not very much and it melted by the time the afternoon was over.  The weather here is erratic, at best.  It will snow, rain, be sunny and nice and then windy all within 24 hours.  I have used my heat in the morning and my air conditioning at night frequently.  It's a little ridiculous.  But I can sense a change in the weather coming, and it can only mean one thing!  Spring!

My lovely husband ordered me an exercise bike.  I am beyond excited.  It is one of my favorite forms of exercise and I plan on being more fit and a lot more active when it arrives...I believe it should be here today! Now I can watch my TV shows and not be lazy.  Love it!

This past weekend was probably one of the most boring weekends I've had in my married months.  We didn't have any plans or anything to do, so we sat around watching TV shows and playing games on our various devices.  I became addicted to Bingo Blitz.  I really do love Bingo.  And Chris found a poker game...which makes him irritated and mean!  I will not allow him to ever play poker in real life, he gets too moody!

I hope next weekend is more entertaining!  I'm already looking forward to it.  Here's to a cheerful week ahead!

Bergen Says: Spring is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment