March 19, 2013

100!

This is my 100th post!  How exciting.  I came up with a fun way to celebrate and I hope you enjoy it!

It's Truthful Tuesday!  I thought about attempting a 100 Truths for Tuesday, but I won't bore you to death or make myself come up with that many.  But, I will do 100 of something for you!

It's funny, but it seems not that long ago that I decided to start up a blog again.  Crazy that it has already been 100 posts.  I know I am not the most consistent blogger, I don't blog on weekends and I forget to update frequently, but I am feeling quite accomplished!

Here are my ten truths for Tuesday:

1) I wish I were British...or at least had a genuine British accent...or any fun accent for that matter
2) I have a fondness for chocolate covered raisins
3) My exercise bike came yesterday!!  I am so excited!
4) I am eating Sweetart Jelly Beans (affectionately known as, Jellies!)
5) I wore my glasses to work today...something I rarely do
6) I have never owned a smart phone
7) I didn't get my driver's license until I was 17
8) I used to have red hair....gingery, red hair---on purpose! (I miss it...)
9) I have become addicted to the 'reality' TV show, The Only Way Is Essex (It's probably those accents!)
10) I hate the word panties

Okay...onward and upward...continuing my 100!!

My celebrity crushes!
11) Bruce Willis
12) Joseph Gordon-Levitt
13) Tom Hardy
14) Jude Law
15) Alan Rickman (that voice!!)
16) Colin Firth
17) Paul Bettany

(Some of) my favorite animated movies!
18) Finding Nemo
19) Gnomeo & Juliet
20) Monsters Inc
21) Lady and the Tramp
22) Mulan
23) The Incredibles
24) Meet The Robinsons
25) Atlantis

(Some of the many) food vices!
26) Oreos
27) Chicken Nuggets
28) Chips
29) French Fries
30) Olives
31) Wheat Thins

Restaurant Picks!
32) Red Robin
33) The Hickory
34) Buffalo Wild Wings
35) Panda Express (So counts...)


Smile Invoking YouTube Videos!
36) Who doesn't love little girls and kittens?
37) It's an exciting movie!!
38) You sneaky mom
39) I can do anything good!
40) My kids will do this!
41) Better, better, better, better, aaaah!
42) Gotta love this kid history.

Favorite Perfumes!
43) Versace, Yellow Diamond
44) Bath and Body Works, Dark Kiss
45) Banana Republic, Alabaster
46) Victoria's Secret, Incredible
47) Karen Low, Pure Couture

Favorite Chick Flicks!
48) The Holiday
49) Julie & Julia
50) He's Just Not That Into You
51) Love Actually
52) Romeo + Juliet
53) Sleepless in Seattle
54) You've Got Mail
55) Breakfast at Tiffany's
56) How To Steal A Million
57) Roman Holiday
58) Dirty Dancing
59) Grease
60) Sabrina

Favorite Animals!
61) Penguins
62) Owls
63) Puppies
64) Kittens
65) Giraffes

Television Show Addictions!
66) The Only Way Is Essex
67) America's Next Top Model
68) 30 Rock
69) The Secret Life of the American Teenager
70) Downton Abbey
71) True Blood
72) Sex and the City

A Few of my Favorite Books!
73) To Kill A Mockingbird
74) The Millennium Trilogy
75) The Help
76) Jane Eyre
77) Anne of Green Gables series
78) The Sookie Stackhouse series
79) Books by Jodi Picoult

Places I'd like to go!
80) Ireland
81) England
82) Italy
83) New Zealand
84) All 50 States
86) St. Lucia
87) On a cruise!

Things I'm afraid of:
88) Credit Cards
89) Earthquakes
90) Prowlers
91) Leeches
92) Poverty
93) The Government

Things In My Bag:
94) Gum
95) 8 tubes of chapstick
96) Sunglasses
97) Ibuprofen
98) Eye drops

Random Thoughts for the Day:
99) March is almost over...where did the month go?
100) It's freaking hard to come up with 100 interesting tid bits!

Bergen Says: Happy 100 Posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment