March 8, 2013

Nutritious Breakfast!

I may or may not have just eaten some Cadbury Mini Eggs for breakfast.  Chocolate is a corner stone for any nutritious breakfast.  Man these things are addictive.  I love Easter simply for these delicious treats.

I also might have brought two pops to drink today...and one of them might be half gone already...

Don't judge.

It's Friday!  I do love them...it's the last day until the weekend, the slower day at work, the cherry on top of a pile of crap week promising me better things. What's not to love?

Date night! (Translation: Grocery shopping and a bite to eat in the bigger town over!  Possibly some new jeans...!!!)  I'm excited.  Hopefully we'll both be feeling up to it.  If not, we'll just dope Chris up on his hydrocodone and I'll drive :)  It'll be loads of entertainment.  What makes this Friday better than usual Fridays?  Pay day!!  As if today needs to be improved!

Have a wonderful Friday.  Have a wonderful weekend!  We have some pretty big tentative plans that may happen.  I'll post Monday if they pan out!

Fierce and Love!

Bergen Says: Can you tell I've been watching ANTM?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment