Today is Pi Day. You know...3.14 (insert a bajillion numbers here...) As I've pointed out, math and numbers are not my favorite thing. So, I think we should all celebrate by eating real pie and pretending like math isn't a huge deal.
Which it most certainly is not.
It's Thursday! Which means tomorrow is Friday...which means...
My 6 month anniversary (and the weekend!!!) Crazy how the time flies! It hasn't felt like half a year, but if you ask me on other days the answer might be different.
My sister and I have a birthday date night with my Dad tonight, we are both pretty excited. We'll probably go eat and do some bowling. I'm excited. I love my Dad!
I think tomorrow night we'll just have a casual, celebratory night in. Cook some dinner, watch some movies--nothing out of the ordinary! Enjoy each others company! It will be nice!
Chris downloaded one of those movie indexing apps on his phone so now all we have to do is pull up the app and browse through our collection instead of trying to remember what we have. We have a shameful amount of DVD's and Blu-Rays. And I bet we'll add a few more before the month is out. That's one thing we need to be better about...buying movies.
Well, work calls. You have to get through Thursday for Friday to get here!
Bergen Says: What are you weekend plans?
No comments:
Post a Comment