I think I may turn Wednesday into a set blog as well, since I seem to remember to post on the days when I already know what needs to be written. Introducing WHAT IF Wednesday...
What if I became an overnight singing sensation?
If I were to record a cover album, these are the songs that would be on it.
1) Sunny Side of the Street--Keely Smith
2) In My Mind--Amanda Palmer
3) These Days--Nico
4) Good Riddance--Green Day
5) The Cave--Mumford and Sons
6) Ring of Fire--Johnny Cash (in the style of Samantha Murphy)
7) Musicbox--Regina Spektor
8) Everybody--Ingrid Michaelson
9) I Know--Fiona Apple
10) 1234--Feist
11) Dream a Little Dream Of Me--The Mama's and the Papa's
12) Moon River--Audrey Hepburn
13) Don't Know Why--Norah Jones
14) I Am Not A Robot--Marina and the Diamonds
15) Gives You Hell--All American Rejects
16) E.T.--Katy Perry
17) You Know I'm No Good--Amy Winehouse
18) Merry Happy--Kate Nash
19) Naive--Lily Allen
20) Have You Seen My Sister Evelyn-Amanda Palmer
I would probably have to do a few of these to make sure I covered all of my bases, but I do love cover albums...especially when they stay true to the song, but add a little something new. I would like to do this someday!
Bergen Says: What songs would you sing?
No comments:
Post a Comment