March 12, 2013

Twist on Truthful Tuesday

Today I wanted to make a list of ten things that I find annoying, irritating or bothersome.  You'd be surprised at how hard coming up with ten things is.  I may start throwing in some twists for Tuesday to mix things up a bit.

1) Wet socks (When you have dry socks and you step in water on the floor, take your winter boots off and the residual snow has melted and you step on it, etc...)
2) Lack of punctuality.  I am not very patient.
3) Misspelled words. I'm lenient with grammar mistakes--- I feel like the rules change constantly.
4) People who take forever to reply or answer questions.  This includes, but is not limited to: phone calls, e-mails and games.  Again...I'm not patient.
5) Packets that say 'Tear Here' but then prove to be impossible to open without scissors.  This usually happens when scissors/other sharp objects are not in the general vicinity.
6) People who assume that just because I'm tall, I play basketball (insert other sport here...).  You're short, do you play mini golf?
7) Texting shortcuts.  LOL, WTF, OMG, ROFL, BRB, Can't W8 2 C U, IDK.  I text in full sentences.  I say 'haha' and give the occasional '<3' but that is it.  If I wanted to decode something, I'd learn hieroglyphics.
8) Personal pity parties/Fun Suckers.  I knew a girl in high school who ruined everything she was involved in because she would get down on herself and sulk in a corner waiting for everyone to notice and make the event about her.  I have no tolerance for stupidity.
9) People who claim to want honesty and candidness and then freak out whenever you say what's on your mind.  Don't ask for it if you can't handle it!
10) People who stick their nose where it doesn't belong.  Just because you 'feel' that you have the authority and just because you 'feel' you deserve the responsibility doesn't mean you have it.  If your position is to be the (insert job title), be the (insert job title) and shut up about everything else.  Stick to what you know and stop screwing around with everyone else's lives/jobs!

Okay...so maybe this was easier than I originally anticipated.  I probably could have gone on.  It's easy to look for the negative things in life.  I will definitely do a positive Truthful Tuesday next week.  What are some of your Truthful Tuesday tidbits?

Bergen Says: C U L8R! <--- Ew!!

3 comments:

  1. AMEN to all of these! My kids laugh because when I text I punctuate and capitalize and spell out words. And oh do I want to know who the pouting diva is! Although I have a guess, but am not sure.maybe you have blogged about the person before? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may, or may not have blogged about this individual before... :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete