It's Wednesday! I hope yours is fabulous. So far, mine has been pretty positive.
Can I just take a minute to say how much I love The Big Bang Theory? I finally continued watching them (Season 4) and it is so funny! I laugh hysterically with each new episode, and it just never gets old. I love intelligent humor :)
I bet you can guess how last night was spent. I watched the entire 1st disc of Season 4 and thought about exercising, but never actually did. Then Chris came home, we watched a movie and went to bed. Yeah, We're so exciting.
Also, if you haven't heard of the band Cimorelli, look them up on YouTube. My sister and I want to do something similar. I think my dream job would be singing for a living. Yes. That would be fun.
Anyway, it's What If Wednesday. If I'm being completely honest...and that's the point of this blog...I remembered it was What If Wednesday and sort of dreaded it. I may need to come up with a new idea for Wednesdays...or maybe move a set blog theme to another day.
Another honest point is that I'm not really feeling this post today. I think I've been sitting here for 20 minutes debating as to what I will write about. I'll spare you and me and just call it quits. Sorry for the ruddy post!
Bergen Says: It'll be better tomorrow, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment