As promised on Tuesday (a little late...sorry!) here are some pictures of our decorated eggs and house. Not super exciting, but I rarely post pictures, so feel special :)
This is our front door. I decorated it with pastel bunnies and, yes, I did make and cut out each and every single one. Pretty awesome I know. I'm now seeing that Easter! is off center..yes it's bugging me. Yes, the first thing I'm going to do when I get home is fix it.
Here is an up close picture. If you look really hard you can see that the letters are actually bunnies in different formations to make the letters. I thought it was cute :) I think the "T" is my favorite!
Here are our decorated eggs. It doesn't really matter how artistic you are (Chris) or how awful you are (me) eggs are fun to decorate and always look like a 3 year old did them. I would like to point out that the girly purple one that says B+C is one that Chris made. :) What are we going to do with 18 hard boiled eggs...I don't know! Good question.
I am planning a pretty amazing Easter Egg hunt for Chris on Sunday. We will be joining my parents for Easter Dinner and then go home and do our own little thing. I'm excited for it. I will try to remember to take pictures and post them...but you know me. It might not happen.
Bergen Says: Click, take a pic!



No comments:
Post a Comment