I think coming up with a title for posts is harder than writing up the posts themselves. The creative portion of my brain was left in bed this morning, so you'll have to make due with what I've got.
It's Thursday! Which means tomorrow is Friday, of which I am a huge fan. Come to think of it, not much has changed since my years of early education. I'd go to school all week, look forward to the weekend and dread Mondays. Replace school with a full time job and you've got the same scenario all over again.
I'm not sure if I am okay with it or not. Food for thought.
I have some exciting, different from normal, plans for this weekend. My sister and I are planning a shopping trip. I'm not a shopper, but I am looking forward to it. I definitely need to start preparing for warmer weather as far as my wardrobe goes. I am optimistic that it will get warm soon!!
I have successfully worked out every day this week! I do love my exercise bike. I watched a few episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras and biked 10 miles in an hour. I don't care if your stats are better than mine. The fact that I was on that thing for an hour makes me pretty dang proud.
I think I'm just being overly optimistic, but I already see a difference in myself. I am excited for all of the changes that happen with a good diet and exercise. I'm ready for it!
Bergen Says: Tomorrow is Friday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment