April 26, 2013

Beastesness

Last night my sister and I had a girls night.  She came over and we watched some girly movies, I made a cake for my In-Law's birthday celebration tonight and we had a really nice time.  My title is from Leap Year, one of the great movies we watched.  It's pretty great.

It's Friday...super happy about it!  Like I said, tonight we are celebrating my In-law's birthdays.  They are both this week.  It's Matt's birthday today, Happy Birthday!

I made a German chocolate cake.  I will assemble it tonight and hopefully it will be delicious.  I've never made a legitimate one before, so I hope it turns out.  I'll be sure to let you know come Monday.

I'm only working until two today to accommodate the slow season.  I think that makes it harder, knowing you get to go home early, the time goes by much more slowly.  But it will be nice to have some time to relax before heading straight to the party tonight.

I hope you all have some wonderful weekend plans!  Have a fabulous Friday.

Bergen Says: Woo! Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment