April 29, 2013

Blech

For those who exhaustively follow my blog posts, you already know that my love for Mondays is somewhat dim, to put it in a relatively positive light.  This particular Monday is no different.

For my sake and the sake of you, my dear  reader, I will forgo a complaint about today and give an account of this past weekends happenings:

We celebrated my In-Laws birthdays Friday night.  The cake was a success, and quite delicious, though I say it myself.  We had a good time!

I attended a local school's musical production with my Mother-In-Law Saturday night.  They put on The Music Man and it was cute.  I haven't spent a whole lot of time alone with her, but it was fun and we get along just great!  How many daughter-in-law's can say that??

Yesterday, we spent a majority of the day with friends in the neighboring town, eating, playing games and watching movies.  It was a good way to end the weekend.

I won't recant the negative parts of the weekend, as they are somewhat personal and in all honesty, who wants to read about other people's problems?  I'd hate for this post to have a bad ending.  Overall the weekend was agreeable.

The above mentioned friends are coming over tonight.  The boys will be gaming and we girls will be enjoying our shared love for True Blood.  It will be fabulous!  A fruit plate and finger food will be involved.  I'll share details tomorrow.  For now, have a wonderful Monday, I hope yours is better than mine!

Bergen Says: The caffeinated beverage did not wait today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment