April 8, 2013

Better Judgement

I have had many of my 'avid blog readers' comment on how my last post was "cryptic" "unnerving" "unusually  vague" etc...  I did that, not intentionally, but out of frustration for the events that occurred last Friday.

I apologize for not giving details.  I am one of those people that hates that.  But I once again will leave you hanging.  I don't quite feel like divulging yet.  Maybe later.

I'm still annoyed.  I'm still frustrated.  But I am still at a loss as to how to describe the events.  It's still too fresh.  I hope that I can view it in a new light soon and it will allow me to share with you what happened to make me so vague, cryptic etc...

This past weekend was much like my Friday.  I tend to dwell, so my weekend was on and off.  We had date night regardless.  We shopped and went out to eat.  I tried a new dish and I was disappointed.  I should just stick to what I know I like.  I hope I wasn't too much of a bummer.  Sorry if I was, Chris.  Glad you love me anyway!

Saturday night we had friends over to play games.  We played some Wii games, board games and I tried not to be a damper.  I think I was though.  That didn't stop anything, our friends stayed until 2:00 AM!  This did include a late night run to McDonald's and The Emperor's New Groove.  I do love them both.

Sunday was spent with my parents for a much needed spiritual, emotional and physical uplifting day.  We enjoyed brunch, hours of spiritual renewal, some games and good company.  And my mom's caramel popcorn.  It was a nice end to a crazy weekend.  Chris and I ended the night with Mexican food and Indiana Jones.  I am a fan.

Bergen Says:  Just living the dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment