April 9, 2013

Blustery Day

It has been ridiculously windy here as of late.  I forgot how blustery the spring is here.  I'm not a huge fan.  It makes such a sad, melancholy noise.  My poor little house could get swept away!  I could get swept away, and that is no small feat.

Driving anywhere has been a challenge.  It's crazy to think how powerful the invisible force of wind is!  If you're not careful, you could have your car blown off course.

I left work early with a migraine yesterday.  As soon as my vision started blurring, I whipped out my prescription strength meds (thanks, mom!) and left.  I knew it would be long before driving was NOT an option.  I went straight to bed.  I woke up around 7:30, fed Chris and I and spent the rest of the night in bed.

I have had two migraines recently.  I am trying to figure out what a trigger might have been, but my days are so much the same that it's hard to pin point any differences.  It's unusual for me to have so many so frequently.  Normal headaches, yes.  I get them all the time.  But migraines, no!

It's Tuesday.  So, I'l stop boring you with my everyday life events and get down to some interesting truths about me/my life.

1) My favorite ice cream is peanut butter chocolate.  I'm not picky as to brand.
2) I am the only person in my family who wears contacts.
3) I am adaptable as far as being a morning or night person.  If I have to get up early, I can be up and chipper.  If I have to be out late, I can be awake and alive.   I am mostly a sleeping person, truth be told.
4) I'm not completely sold on Karma.  But I do believe that the decisions you make will directly affect what happens to you and those around you---and that's kind of the same thing.
5) When my sister and I played pretend when we were younger, I always changed my name to Trisha or Nancy.  I don't like either of those names now.
6) I recently changed my phone number.
7) I have recently become a fan of Sabrina The Teenage Witch...so fun!
8) I have a delusion that some day I will be financially stable and get to go on a worry free shopping spree.
9) My dream job would be a novelist.  Who wouldn't love working from home with their imagination?  I would have a wonderful time.
10) I am not ashamed to admit that I dye my hair.

Bergen Says: Whoopee!

No comments:

Post a Comment