So much for a fun Friday. I don't really have the emotional stamina to discuss the happenings of today. I'm frustrated, annoyed and unsure about the future right now, and it's making for a really depressing Friday.
Sad to think that at 1:00 PM on a Friday and I already know the weekend and weeks to come are going to be difficult....not exactly the future I had planned for myself, but life is unpredictable.
And right now, I'm not a fan.
That is about the most cryptic blog post ever. Its good enough to be a facebook update. I hope things work out for you whatever is going on and its better than you expect. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry it's so cryptic. I'm sure one day I'll divulge. I doubt it'll get better, but I have resigned myself to the fact and will be moving on :) Thanks for your concern!
Delete